Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(second) FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Okay so their twins right?! They got two parties: one where we live now (my fam) and one where we used to live (with shug's fam).  So the party went spectacular and made lots of cute cute CUTE decorations! My phone is freaking out today so no pictures posts today! Hopefully tomorrow! Technology is SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING when the operator knows how to work it, am I RIGHT OR WHAT?

The X-Men (as we lovingly refer to them due to their names both having x's in them) had a blast! They loved their new toys and even did a good job at sharing them!
So...
I guess you're wondering where teaching falls into this...well I thought you would never ask! ;)

Since our theme is Dr. Seuss this year! I was able to make all these wonderful decorations to use the the birthday party that will DOUBLE as classroom decorations when I go back to teaching! You can make them too! They are not hard AT ALL to make and with everyday stuff too! That's just my style! I've made truffula trees for the library, banners for the walls {if they'll stay up on those cinder block walls}, bulletin board cut outs {I cheated, I bought those}, and lots of wonderful ideas for learning games, too! The boys also got a large selection of Dr. Seuss books so I'll have some to take to school during Read Across America day (although we like to celebrate it in the classroom for a week)!

Can't wait to show you pics...hopefully tomorrow!

Now off to the beach...the twins can't wait to eat some sand! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment